Critical Illness Insurance
We all like to think that we’re immune to a serious illness, such as a heart attack, stroke, or cancer – but we’re not. Studies show that every year, over 1 million Americans suffer a heart attack. Even more get diagnosed with cancer. However, thanks to advances in medical science, it’s also very likely you’ll recover. But, will your finances?
Without insurance, critical illness can instantly destroy your family’s financial security. As you’re recovering your health, you’ll be up against:
- Extended unemployment and loss of wages
- Significant medical and other out-of-pocket expenses
- Bad credit ratings or even bankruptcy
Critical illness insurance protects you from this financial devastation. With a policy in place, you’ll:
Receive a lump sum payment.You’ll immediately be able to cover all the unforeseen costs.
Determine the benefit amount.How much do you need to get you through a catastrophe? You decide on the lump sum. The premiums reflect this amount, while remaining quite affordable.
Stay out of debt.You can use the money for any purpose, from medical costs to home and car payments or groceries.
Misfortune can strike anyone. You can’t avoid the inevitable, but you can make a plan. Discover the peace of mind of protecting your family. Contact us today to discuss your options.
According to the The American Association for Critical Illness Insurance:
- This year about 1.2 million Americans will suffer a heart attack…and 60% will survive.
- This year about 1.3 million Americans will be diagnosed with cancer…and 64% are expected to live more than 5 years.
- This year about 700,000 Americans will experience a stroke…and 70% survive.
- There are 22 million Americans alive today who have survived a heart attack, cancer, or a stroke…30% of those folks have lived over 10 years since their critical illness.