Life insurance is one of the most effective ways to protect your family after you’re gone. Consider how your death will impact your loved ones. In addition to dealing with the emotional impact of their loss, will your family have to say goodbye to their lifestyle? Life Insurance allows you to care for your family, without interruption.
Do you really need life insurance? Ask yourself the following:
- Does your home have a mortgage that still needs to be paid off?
- Do your children need to pay for a higher education?
- Do you want your business to continue after you’re gone?
- Will your investment vehicle enable you and your family to enjoy retirement?
- Do you want to retain your family’s income and lifestyle even in your absence?
Insuring your family’s future ensures your peace of mind. The sooner you qualify, the sooner you can lock in today’s rates. Contact us today to discuss your goals and options.
Universal Life Insurance
Universal Life Insurance: This flexible premium life insurance policy allows you to structure the policy to meet your needs. For example, you can customize your policy in order to:
- Protect your children. You can request a higher death benefit while your children are young, and reduce it as they grow more independent. By varying the death benefit over time, this plan will grow to meet your needs.
- Protect your spouse. Your plan can be set up to safeguard your spouse’s retirement options.
- Grow your Money. You can use this policy to create an Investment Vehicle. You may want to grow the cash value of the policy on a tax-free basis and borrow from it later on.
- Adjust Premiums. Although you’re guaranteed coverage at fixed premiums, if your income does fluctuate, you have the flexibility to adjust your payments to a minimum payment.
Secure your family’s future today. Contact a Northstar agent to discuss your goals and options.
Term life insurance
Term life insurance: This is the least expensive way to ensure your loved one will receive a substantial pension or payment upon your demise. You can decide how long the term should be- anywhere between 1 and 30 years. Since the rates increase once the term has expired, term life insurance is only cost-effective for the original term. Some policies can be converted to universal or whole life insurance.
Secure your family’s future. Contact us today to discuss your goals and options.
Whole life insurance
Whole life insurance: This policy is the most structured of the three policies. Some whole life policies pay dividends that can be either taken as cash, pay down a policy loan, used to purchase additional life insurance or reduce future premiums. As the most conservative of the three main types of policies, whole life insurance provides:
- Guaranteed Death Benefit
- Guaranteed Cash Value
- Guaranteed Premium
Secure your family’s future today. Contact us now to discuss your goals and options.